Qualche ora fa sono emersi dei problemi per The Way Remastered, titolo disponibile da questo momento su Nintendo Switch.
Infatti dopo le prime due ore di gioco, durante la battaglia con il secondo boss, il gioco potrebbe bloccarsi e cancellare tutti i tuoi dati di salvataggio.
La patch per questo errore (e un altro paio) è già stata inviata a Nintendo e dovrebbe essere presto scaricabile dal menù home della console.
Il titolo puzzle/platformer di SONKA, è stato infatti pubblicato sull’eShop americano (probabilmente europeo) di Nintendo Switch, il 20 aprile 2018 al prezzo di $14.99.
Hi people of reddit. Tomorrow The Way Remastered hits eShop and it has a game-breaking bug.
After about 2h of playing, during second boss fight, the game might crash and erase your whole save data. The patch for the issue (and a couple others) is already submitted to Nintendo and should be live soon. We’re really sorry, but that’s the best we can do. If you like the game, consider waiting for the patch to fix the issue.
We thought about delaying the release date, but after speaking with Nintendo, we’ve decided that it would be worse, because so many people have already preordered the game.
EDIT: After reading some comments I think this phrase needs a clarification. Actually, Nintendo said that it would be next to impossible to delay the release because of preorders. We didn’t want to press them too much.
However, if you already bought the game on pre-purchase (or don’t want to wait for the patch and play it right away), you have to follow instructions below:
- the game crashes after second chase, when you have to figure out how to kill the boss,
- because data saving occurs during closing the game – if you didn’t do it previously – you will lose your save,
- to ensure that you don’t lose your save, close the game during second chase sequence to save the game
Killing the boss (see image below):
- you have to kill the boss within 2 minutes 30 seconds, otherwise the game will crash
- (1) collect the sphere in the center of arena, cutscene will play,
- (2) go to terminal on upper left and use sphere (ZR)
- (arrows) use ladder to go underground via newly opened shaft,
- (3 – 4) watch out for the enemy’s paws, use sphere on underground consoles on far-left and far-right,
- (5) go back up, use sphere on upper-left terminal to close the shaft, then (6) on upper-middle terminal to pour water, finally: (7) use upper-right terminal to open electricity circuit and kill the boss
- congratulations, you evaded a game crash!
Here’s an image explaining how to evade the bug: http://sonkagames.com/press/not_dog.jpg
There will also be a news on Switch news channel explaining the issue.
Pssst, just to let you know, today is the last day of preorder discount, so… yeah, maybe later.
A remastered version of an award-winning puzzle platformer.
The Way Remastered tells a story about a member of space explorers team who lost his beloved and cannot accept her death. During one of his expeditions he discovers ancient writings that testify the existence of a method for obtaining eternal life. Hoping to get his beloved back, he decides to return to the alien planet. However, the planet hides many secrets and dangers that he must face.
A story-based puzzle platformer with stunning graphics and soundtrack made by Panu Talus.
- Immerse yourself in the amazingly detailed world of 200 screens filled with alien flora and fauna.
- Feel the rush of adrenaline as you experience challenging gameplay in this retro style adventure.
- Uncover the mysteries surrounding the planet and learn the story through beautiful visuals and atmospheric soundtrack.
- Gain new abilities to help you get around the planet and solve mind-bending puzzles.
Main additions to the remastered version:
- Voice over
- Graphic improvements
- HD Rumble
- Music player
- Game and level design changes based on players’ feedback