Pochi istanti fa il Nintendo eShop ha listato l’arrivo di un nuovo indie game, A Robot Named Fight, disponibile settimana prossima sui Nintendo Switch europei.
Il titolo metroidvania di Matt Bitner Games, verrà pubblicato da Hitcents, il prossimo 26 aprile 2018 sull’eShop europeo di Nintendo Switch, al prezzo di €12,99.
Potete trovare informazioni sul titolo, in calce all’articolo.
A Robot Named Fight is a Metroidvania roguelike focused on exploration and item collection. Take on the role of a lone robot tasked with stopping the entity known as the Megabeast. Explore procedurally-generated labyrinths, uncover randomized power-ups and artifacts, find secrets, and blast meaty creatures in this deliciously gory Metroidvania.
Millennia of peace have passed since the mechanical gods ascended and left the lower order robots to cultivate the world. Unfortunately for those left behind, something forgotten and terrible stirs amidst the stars: the Megabeast, a pulsating moon-sized orb of flesh, eyes, mouths and reproductive organs – unleashing its children onto the world like an unstoppable plague.
- Explore a procedurally-generated labyrinth with more than 4 billion unique runs.
- Prove your worth with true permadeath.
- Take on over 60 menacing enemies solo or with a friend via local co-op.
- Adapt to a different item set every run with more than 80 unique items
- Complete achievements to unlock new content.
- Play using your favorite controller.
- Enjoy an unreasonable amount of meat!