Poco fa abbiamo pubblicato i nostri primi 31 minuti di video gameplay su Streets of Red: Devil’s Dare Deluxe, disponibile questa settimana sui Nintendo Switch europei.
Il titolo beat’em up horror di Secret Base verrà infatti pubblicato il prossimo 12 aprile 2018 sull’eShop europeo di Nintendo Switch, al prezzo di €6,99.
Potete trovare informazioni in merito al titolo, in calce all’articolo.
Streets of Red: Devil’s Dare Deluxe takes the real life horror of losing all your quarters to an old school arcade beat ’em up and transports it to consoles in 2018. Tributes and parodies of classic horror and game characters meet face to face at BAX East 2018 before battling in a life or death struggle across the entire city! An ever-evolving level structure that makes every run a new experience where horrible deaths, huge profits and hilarious surprises may lie around every corner!
The game is set for release on US PS4 and Switch consoles on Thursday, April 12th, just in time for an all day play session on Friday the 13th!
- Four player co-op, featuring split joy-con local multiplayer on the Switch
- Simple Super Smash Bros.-style controls make for easy to learn but hard to master action
- Dynamically evolving difficulty adjusts to your in-game decisions
- Horror juxtaposed against comedy with light-hearted parodies of beloved film and game industry icons
- Use in-game money for upgrades or continues. Run out of quarters and your save game is dead forever
- Six unique playable characters and over fifteen bosses, some so titanic that they barely fit on screen
- Website : https://streetsofred.weebly.com
- Twitter : @StreetsOfRedDDD