Poco fa è emersa la data di uscita ufficiale di Infernium, titolo indie disponibile settimana prossima sui Nintendo Switch europei.
Il titolo survival horror “non lineare” di Carlos Coronado, verrà pubblicato il prossimo 5 aprile 2018 sull’eShop europeo di Nintendo Switch, al prezzo di €22.95.
Potete trovare il trailer dell’annuncio, in calce all’articolo.
Infernium, un gioco horror di sopravvivenza non lineare: immergiti in un bellissimo ritratto dell’inferno interconnesso, muori in una prigione senza sbarre e vinci una brutale penitenza, un’esperienza agonizzante che ti farà tremare l’anima.
Coming really, really soon to Nintendo Switch. Infernium, a non-linear first person survival horror. Dive in an interconnected beautiful portrait of hell, die in a prison without bars and overcome a brutal penitence. An agonizing anxiety-inducing experience that will shake you to the core. From the creator of the multi-awarded indie game of the year MIND: Path to Thalamus. Published by Undercoders, creators of Conga Master and the world wide acclaimed Superola and the Lost Burgers. Running at native 720p 30fps on Nintendo Switch
Infernium is a game filled with brutal challenges to overcome. While playing the game you won’t be able to kill or damage most of the enemies but at the same time running away without a second though is not the solution. While being chased you will need to think and reconsider your strategy and open hidden shortcuts while the world and it’s lore will unfold around you in a non-linear way making each playthrough diferent. From the creator of the multi awarded indie game of the year MIND: Path to Thalamus.
Every little change you make in Infernium will remain like that forever. As a player you will have to be smart about harvesting (or not) Light, interacting with doors, barriers and elevators and even your death. Dying does not reset the world, it’s part of the experience. That’s why there will be consecuences if you act careless with your deaths.
- Accesibility Matters. When making Infernium accesibility features have been taken into consideration for physically disabled, deaf and colorblind gamers.
- A brutal prison without bars, where the world is the real cell, full of enemies and traps that will make your path challenging.
- Agony-inducing environments and challenges.
- 17 interconnected non-linear levels.
- 6 Easy to use, hard to master player skills to find and improve.
- Diferent enemy kinds. Each one will require a diferent strategy/skill to overcome.
- Persistent world. Every little change you make in Infernium will remain like that forever.
- Robust, deep, Photomode included.
- New Game + Mode.
- 24 Achievements.
- Multiple Endings.