Poche ore fa è stato rivelato l’arrivo di un altro titolo indipendente, Feudal Alloy, disponibile nel corso dei prossimi mesi sul Nintendo eShop di Switch.
L’annuncio arriva dal sito ufficiale del titolo action/RPG metroidvania di Attu Games, che mostra ora il logo di Nintendo Switch tra le varie versioni previste dagli sviluppatori.
Potete trovare l’annuncio ufficiale, in calce all’articolo.
Feudal Alloy is a metroidvania-style action RPG with fishbowl-powered medieval robots!
Explore a huge medieval world, improve your combat techniques and skills by smashing many kinds of mechanic creatures and talk to other robots using unique animated dialogues.
Attu is an ordinary farmer robot who lives in a small cottage in sunflower fields. He had been living a simple but pleasant life until a bunch of outlaws attacked the village, stole their oil supplies and burnt his house.
Fortunately, he managed to grab his old sword and fled into the woods.
Get lost and discover a huge interconnected world, filled with wide range of enemies, bosses, skills, equipments and side quests. Choose which paths you take and which enemies you face. Try to defeat the evil and find your way back home.
- Fishbowl-powered medieval robots!
- Dynamic action-combat system with swords, grenades, dodges and other special attack moves
- A lot of different equipment that change both player appearance and attributes
- A unique dialogue system – animated bubbles
- A huge, interconnected world to explore, filled with wide range of enemies, bosses and side quests
- Varied hand-drawn environments
- Loot, a lot of loot!
- Hidden collectibles
- Secret areas
- Trading cards