Poco fa è stato pubblicato il trailer di lancio dedicato a One More Dungeon, dtitolo disponibile la prossima settimana sull’eShop di Nintendo Switch.
Il titolo first person roguelike di Stately Snail, arriverà infatti il prossimo 14 dicembre 2017 sui Nintendo Switch europei e americani, scaricabile dallo shop digitale della console della Casa di Kyoto.
Potete trovare il comunicato ufficiale ed il trailer, in calce all’articolo.
One More Dungeon is a first person shooter roguelike, with procedurally generated levels and pixel-art graphics.
Being a nameless adventure seeker, your job is to reach the final level deep within the dungeon and destroy the obelisks that are used by forces of Evil to invade the world.
Use a melee weapon, magic staffs, and antique artefacts, to burst way through the hordes of enemies inhabiting a few game areas.
Get Ready for Earth Exploration Adventure, as One More Dungeon Releases on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita next week
Leon, Spain — It took a bit of doing, but after keeping you all waiting for long enough, One More Dungeon is content complete and shall make its release on three different platforms this very month and to celebrate, we’ve got a brand new trailer for it and release details to share:
- Fusion of old school FPS and Roguelike games.
- Procedurally generated levels.
- 30+ types of enemies and 80+ items.
- Parallel universe with manually created locations.
- A Sanity level that can reduced by using artefacts acquired in-game.
- Customisable gameplay in the form of modifiers that can be tweaked prior to playing, to tailor make the gameplay to one of your choosing
Although we would have liked to arrange a unanimous release for all versions, this was not meant to be, so below we have complied a detailed list of how much One More Dungeon on each platform, and in which regions they will be available in:
Nintendo Switch eShop:
- Europe: 15th December
- North America: 14th December