Poche ore fa è emerso il trailer di lancio dedicato a Battle Chef Brigade, titolo pubblicato recentemente sul Nintendo eShop di Switch.
Il titolo RPG/Puzzle/Platform/Action di Trinket Studios, è stato pubblicato da Adult Swim Games, lo scorso lunedì 20 novembre 2017 sui Nintendo Switch europei.
Potete trovare il trailer di lancio pubblicato, in calce all’articolo.
Vive la Brigade!
In the fantasy realm of Victusia, the members of the elite Battle Chef Brigade are revered for their ability to skillfully take down monsters and transform their kills into delicious cuisine! But getting in isn’t easy; chefs from across Victusia must vie for their spot in a high stakes competition. Follow two contestants, Mina and Thrash, as their journeys through the tournament unfold. In order to become a Brigadier you’ll need to hunt monsters with combo-based attacks and prepare your freshly caught ingredients in puzzle-based cooking challenges to serve up winning dishes to the judges – all while the round clock ticks down.
- Hand drawn characters and monsters.
- Two playable chefs, brought to life through unique poses and VO, star in a charming campaign that delves into each character’s personality, combat style, and cuisine.
- A chef’s pairing of equal parts old school brawler and combo puzzler, served with a side of light RPG progression.
- Deadly monsters that turn into delicious dishes: subdue them in the arena and get cooking in the kitchen!
- Daily Cook-Off leaderboards where Battle Chefs show off their culinary creations.
- Puzzle Rush and Break the Dishes modes for more exciting leaderboard challenges!