Qualche ora fa Raw Fury ha svelato la data di uscita ufficiale di Uurnog Uurnlimited, in arrivo settimana prossima sul Nintendo eShop di Switch.
Il platform 2D di Nifflas ispirato a Super Mario Bros 2, arriverà il 21 novembre 2017 sul Nintendo eShop europeo e americano della console di Nintendo.
Potete trovare l’annuncio di RawfuryGames, in calce all’articolo.
Uurnog Uurnlimited will also be coming to the Nintendo Switch on November 21st! Solve puzzles, kidnap animals, and play as a 🐶 in co-op! pic.twitter.com/7Vvj9jgTJi
— Raw Fury = 👑🙅🏻💀👿🐶🏃🏿♀️🌃 (@rawfurygames) 16 novembre 2017
Enter the wacky & whimsical world of Uurnog Uurnlimited, where you have only one goal: find your way around the world, and steal all the animals! why? because they’re adorable, and because video games.
Uurnog Uurnlimited is a delightfully silly 2D platformer inspired by games like Super Mario Bros. 2, Lyle in Cube Sector, and Dyad. Play single-player or co-op, explore the world through its many mysterious doors, solve puzzles and gather the items and animals needed in your save room. Careful though — the save room also saves your mistakes (urr nurr!)
What else does it have, you ask? Chaotic neutral npcs that can mess with your game! Algorithmic music that adapts to the gameplay! It’s uurnbelievable! It’s uurnexplainable! It’s Uurnog Uurnlimited!
– Classic 2D puzzle platformer: solve puzzles and collect animals, then bring them back to your save room.
– Challenging boss fights: survive long enough and you may even meet the uurnog!
– Sweet algorithmic music: adapts the melody, tempo, key, and more to the gameplay.
– Play solo or shared screen co-op: real talk: everything is better when you’re playing with a friend as an adorable puppy, right?
– Multiple endings: shhhh. i hear there may even be some secrets to discover…