Pochi istanti fa, abbiamo pubblicato un video gameplay sui primi 34 minuti di Ittle Dew 2, titolo in arrivo settimana prossima sui Nintendo Switch europei.
Il titolo indipendente di Ludosity, pubblicato su STEAM lo scorso anno, ha sfiorato più volte l’uscita su Wii U eShop in passato, ma ora è ufficialmente in arrivo il prossimo 14 novembre sull’eShop europeo di Nintendo Switch europei, al prezzo di €29.99.
Potete osservare il nostro video gameplay pubblicato, in calce all’articolo.
An Unforgettable Adventure, Bursting With Puzzles and Oozing With Charm!
Sassy adventurer Ittle and her reluctant flying fox friend Tippsie are back for their greatest adventure ever! Stranded on yet another island and armed with a magical map, our heroes explore the three-dimensional landscape in search of valuable loot. Can they find the eight scattered pieces of the raft that could be their ticket home?
The island’s mysterious residents range from cordial to downright hostile, so Ittle will need to use both force and her wits in equal measure. She’ll have to solve a wide variety of puzzles in order to gain access to all of the island’s darkest corners and recover the booty stashed therein.
- Sprawling island environment loaded with enemies, destructible objects and mysterious dungeons
- Players can tackle dungeons in any order, unlocking shortcuts within
- Devious puzzles that tax your mental and physical reflexes to the fullest
- Four different upgradeable weapons, each with a secondary function as a puzzle-solving tool
- Finding “Secret Shards” unlocks additional dungeons
- Includes the “Dream World,” an entirely new adventure with five new puzzle-filled dungeons, an all-new boss and 40 collectible cards
- Charming art style and catchy soundtrack make Ittle’s adventure an unforgettable one