Poche ore fa è stato annunciato l’arrivo di un nuovo titolo, Battle Chef Brigade, disponibile tra due settimane sul Nintendo eShop di Switch.
Ad annunciarlo sono gli stessi sviluppatori, Trinket Studios, che hanno rivelato l’arrivo del loro titolo il prossimo 20 novembre 2017 su Nintendo Switch.
Potete trovare il trailer dell’annuncio, in calce all’articolo.
Vive la Brigade!
In the fantasy realm of Victusia, the members of the elite Battle Chef Brigade are revered for their ability to skillfully take down monsters and transform their kills into delicious cuisine! But getting in isn’t easy; chefs from across Victusia must vie for their spot in a high stakes competition. Follow two contestants, Mina and Thrash, as their journeys through the tournament unfold. In order to become a Brigadier you’ll need to hunt monsters with combo-based attacks and prepare your freshly caught ingredients in puzzle-based cooking challenges to serve up winning dishes to the judges – all while the round clock ticks down.
- Hand drawn characters and monsters.
- Two playable chefs, brought to life through unique poses and VO, star in a charming campaign that delves into each character’s personality, combat style, and cuisine.
- A chef’s pairing of equal parts old school brawler and combo puzzler, served with a side of light RPG progression.
- Deadly monsters that turn into delicious dishes: subdue them in the arena and get cooking in the kitchen!
- Daily Cook-Off leaderboards where Battle Chefs show off their culinary creations.
- Puzzle Rush and Break the Dishes modes for more exciting leaderboard challenges!