Poche ore fa è stata annunciata una patch per Yono and the Celestial Elephants, che inserirà il supporto al Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
A rivelarlo è lo stesso sviluppatore del titolo, Niklas Hallin, sul suo profilo Twitter, tramite appunto un Tweet pubblicato qualche ora fa.
Pro Controller support seems to be working in Yono now. It’ll take a while to get a patch through the system, but it’s on its way.
— Niklas Hallin (@HallinNiklas) 20 ottobre 2017
Il simpatico titolo di Neckbolt sarà pubblicato lo scorso 12 ottobre 2017 sull’eShop europeo di Nintendo Switch, al prezzo di €14,99..
Ready your trunk, it’s time for an adventure!
Elephants are a mighty protectors of the world, born from the stars once per millennium. This is the age of Elephant Yono. But Yono is still so very young and in a kingdom inhabited by feudal Humans, undead Bonewights and robotic Mekani, it’s not easy to keep one’s trunk out of trouble.
Yono and the Celestial Elephant is a grand adventure, featuring carefully designed puzzles, treasure hunts, a sprinkling combat and a world full of people. Play as a young elephant tasked to save a world he’s never seen before, and explore the rich history of a kingdom where humans, zombies and robots live side by side.
- Use your elephant trunk to solve puzzles and find secrets. Load it up with air, water and other things for different effects.
- Visit 4 towns full of people, shops and side-quests.
- Solve 3 deep dungeons of puzzles, monsters and finally a scary boss.
- Explore forests and caves to find treasures and upgrades.
- Discuss ascetic virtue ethics with the undead, existentialism and freedom of will with the robots, and political philosophy and the roots of power and authority with the humans.
- Piece together ancient texts to uncover the history of the world, the development of human kind and the influence of past Elephants.
- Play the game in the original English, or try it out in Swedish, French, German or Spanish.