Poco fa abbiamo pubblicato un video che vi mostra i primi 25 minuti di gameplay di League of Evil, in arrivo settimana prossima sui Nintendo Switch europei.
Il titolo sviluppato da Woblyware, verrà pubblicato da Ratalaika Games il prossimo 31 agosto 2017 sul Nintendo eShop europeo e americano della console della Casa di Kyoto, al prezzo di €7,99/$7,99.
Potete osservare il video appena pubblicato, in calce all’articolo.
The time for level building madness and villains has arrived!
Leon, Spain — August 24th, 2017 — It’s been a long time coming, but League of Evil is finally making its Switch debut when it lands in the eShop next week onAugust 31st, 2017.
Developed by Woblyware and first brought to Steam and mobile devices, League of Evil is an action game that sees a bionic super agent take on the mission to defeat the League of Evil. Use your acrobatic skills to punch your way through levels filled with deadly traps and defeat your enemies. The world is counting on you!
- 140 challenging Missions in the Story Mode. Four Chapters and six different Worlds.
- Colorful Retro-Graphics, Cutscenes, and a Nostalgia-inducing Chiptune-Soundtrack.
- 100% Gameplay – Straight to the point and simple, but fast and intense.
- A comfortable Level Editor to make your own levels. Use all 50 objects and enemy types from the story mode to create your dream missions. Or simply download new ones from the LEAGUE OF EVIL community for free.
- Cross-platform level sharing between Nintendo Switch, 3DS PlayStation 4 and Playstation Vita.
- Extra Chapters for Custom Missions and Download Missions.
- 140 timed challenges for speedrunners.
- 140 hidden briefcases for explorers.
- Achievements and statistics.
- Customizable options and optimized controller support.
- 5 different languages supported: English, Spanish, German, French and Russian.
And lots of enemies!
Among the exclusive levels and various improvements, the biggest aspect of the Ratalaika Games ported version of League of Evil, is the new and easy-to-use level editor for players to create and share custom levels online. As a special feature we have cross-platform online sharing that applies to PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS systems. Furthermore there are plenty of custom made levels that are available for you to download for free.
We hope you enjoy creating and sharing levels as much as we do.
As for the price of League of Evil for Nintendo Switch, it will cost 7.99USD / 7.99EUR depending on your region.